WELCOME TO THE HARRISON CAREERS FREE TRIAL!
We want to help you solve your job search problems, so please fill out the form at the bottom of the page to tell us a bit more about yourself and the specific career problems you’re hoping to solve. The more information you give us, the better we will be able to advise you!
We have come up with a series of articles that answer the most commonly-asked career questions, including:
- I have failed prior interviews with companies I cared about. How can I get much better at interviewing?
- I’m not yet worried about passing interviews, but I am fed up with online rejections. How can I increase the number of interviews I get with the companies I care about?
- I am employed and have left full-time education – can you help me get into a different business area?
- I am a student (undergrad/masters/doctorate) – can you give me advice on the pros and cons of different business areas so I can choose the right career?
- How can I get a proper system to properly organize my job search?
- Can I have comprehensive list of worthy companies in my target business area?
- How can I get better at telling my story at interview so I sound genuinely impressive?
- I am employed, have left full-time education and want to stay in my existing business area – can you help me get a better job?
- How can I get better at searching LinkedIn to find the right people to network with?
- Can you help me to get a lot better at networking?
- How can I improve my cover letter?
- How can I make sure that I get selected for interview after attending a college careers fair, college campus presentation, or college zoom presentation?
- How can I improve my resume?
- How can I be perceived as the candidate with best technical knowledge?
- How can I improve my LinkedIn profile?
- I need help to decide what specific qualifications and skills will help me most with my career trajectory!
During the coming week, we will send you our ideas to help you address these career issues. Of course, we will also personally reply to all of your specific questions, and we will advise you on how we believe you should tackle your issues. (Unfortunately, this Free Trial doesn’t include any interview coaching or personal career advisory sessions, but it is a great introduction to our service, and hopefully will give you some valuable tips to kick start your career search.)
No obligation, no sales pressure. You can judge our usefulness once you see our ideas. At the end of this week, we’ll ask if you would like to chat to a member of our team.